TORONTO OFFICE TRILLIUM CROSSWINDS VASE
The Toronto office trillium crosswinds vase is a unique and clear terrarium glass with dual openings to make planting and watering easier. The two openings create a way for breezes.
These vases should be used to grow plants that do not require very high humidity to survive.
Toronto office trillium plants grown in crosswinds vases need proper maintenance in order to grow healthy. These include:
Moderate watering is ideal. Too much watering will cause water logging hence causing root rot and awful odors. On the other hand, less watering will eventually lead to plant wilting.
Temperature and lighting
These two factors work hand in hand. High temperatures are as a result of too much lighting whereas lower temperatures are due to low light provision. Expose the plants to bright but indirect sunlight. Low light will reduce the plant's growth. Too much lighting will scorch the plant leaves.
In order to get healthy plants with a strong vigor, add some little organic fertilizer to the plants in the crosswinds vases.
Benefits of trillium crosswinds vase
- First, the Toronto office trillium crosswinds vases are easy to maintain. Since they have openings on both sides of the container, it is easier to water plants. Similarly, if you have closed containers, they water themselves.
- Thirdly, they keep plants alive throughout the year, whether in winter or summer because the temperatures are controlled.
- Fourthly, they minimize chances of attacks by pests and diseases when the moisture level is closely monitored.
- Fifthly, they are the most used home decor due to their beautiful and unique shapes.
- Lastly, you'll not need to have struggles as those faced in ground gardening. It is a good change from the normal ground gardening to a more creative one.
Size: 12 "x 11"
Trillium - Crosswinds Vase
- Product Code: K901-4873
- Availability: In Stock