TORONTO OFFICE TRILLIUM
Toronto office indoor trillium are perennial woodland flowers that bloom in spring and love shades.
The scientific name of this plant is Trillium erectum
Propagation of trillium
- They are propagated from seeds. The seeds are sown in a moist medium and then kept in a refrigerator for close to three months.
- Remove them from the refrigerator and maintain a soil temperature of 70°c for three months.
- Refrigerate again for three months before returning them to 70°c.
- Germination will start after three months.
- They are also vegetatively propagated by division. This is the easiest method because using seeds takes close to two years for the seeds to germinate and an additional six to seven years for the plants to start blooming.
Maintenance of trillium
- Water only when the top soil runs dry. Avoid excessive or less watering. Moderate watering is ideal.
- Provide partial lighting. Exposure to full sunlight will burn the plants.
- Use soils rich in nutrients with very good drainage to prevent excessive water retention in the soil.
- Add organic fertilizer at the time of planting to promote plant growth.
- Deadheading and pruning must be done to prevent pests and diseases and to maintain the plant shape. Deadhead when the flowers begin to fade and droop.
Benefits of trillium
- First, the Toronto office indoor trillium have young leaves that are used as additions in salads to add taste.
- Secondly, their roots are antiseptic, antispasmodic and diuretic.
- Thirdly, their raw roots are grated and applied to the eyes to prevent itching or joint aches.
- Fourthly, they suffer no serious cases of pest and diseases attacks.
- Lastly, a decoction of the root barks is used as ear drops to treat ear ache.
Footy Bowl As shown: 4.5" X 4.5" X 5"
Footy Bowl Deluxe: 5.75" X 5.75" X 6"
- Product Code: K901-84
- Availability: In Stock