TORONTO OFFICE GLASS TERRARIUM
The Toronto office glass terrarium is a glass container that contains soil and plants and can be sealed. For easier maintenance, these glasses can be opened on the upper side to get access to the plants. Closed containers are conducive because their transparent walls allow in light and heat.
- You need the following items to make terrariums.
- A glass globe that houses the terrarium.
- Different mosses
- Small bark or sticks
- Small plants as succulent
- Bromeliads as Air plant
- A hook used for hanging the plants
- Spray bottles for misting
- Put in bottom of terrarium a layer of pebbles for drainage.
- Put a little funnel to load the stones in the terrarium.
- Add a layer of charcoal to your terrarium to make them remain fresh.
- Add an inch of soil that is of good drainage.
- Maintain them by providing bright but indirect sunlight. Ensure you water them
moderately. However, avoid too much watering which makes the soils soggy. Under watering will cause wilting.
Examples of Toronto office glass terrarium plants
- Friendship Plant
- East Indian Holly Fern
- Watermelon Peperomia
- Starfish Flower Cactus
- Nerve Plant
- Golden Club moss
Importance of glass terrarium
- First, the Toronto office glass terrariums are easy to maintain. If you have an open container, it is easier to water plants. Similarly, if you have closed containers, they water themselves.
- Secondly, they keep plants alive throughout the year, whether in winter or summer because the temperatures are controlled.
- Thirdly, you can grow any plants you could not.
- Fourthly, they purify air. Open glass terrariums emit some fresh air to the surrounding.
- Lastly, you can enjoy gardening without necessarily having a ground garden.
As Shown size: 4.5"X 4.5"X 5"
Deluxe size: 5.75"X 5.75"X 6"
- Product Code: KZ709-01
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Glass Terrarium