What is a Hydrangea plant?
The Toronto office Hydrangea plant has big and circular clusters of small flowers that cover the 'mophead' of this plant in an array of colors.
Its botanical name is Hydrangea macrophylla.
Give examples of Hydrangea plants.
- French Hydrangea
- Oakleaf Hydrangea
- Climbing Hydrangea
- PeeGee Hydrangea
- Panicle Hydrangea
How does one grow Hydrangea plants?
- First, dig a hole deep enough to hold the root ball. Place the plant in the hole and cover with soil halfway while pressing gently.
- Secondly, water the plant and let the soil drain the water.
- Finally, fill with the rest of the soil and then water the plant thoroughly until the soil cannot hold any more water.
How does one maintain a healthy Hydrangea plant?
- Place the plant in a bright room or partial shade away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid exposing the plants to winds. They are fragile hence winds will break the stems of the plants.
- Prune according to the type of Hydrangea plant you are tending to. Some grow tall hence need to be cut short. Others have wood canes hence the damaged canes are removed to make the plant appear healthy.
- Supply the plants with enough water to avoid wilting. However, do not make the soil soggy.
- Use peat moss as the porting media. You can add perlite if the peat moss appears to be a hit heavy.
Why should one choose Hydrangea plants from Toronto office?
- Our plants are free from pest and disease attacks.
- Our plants require less maintenance practices and are very healthy.
- We offer discounts to our customers for their loyalty.
- Our prices are cheap and affordable to all.
- We grow and sell our plants all year round hence never had plant deficits.
Container may vary.
Approximately 8" pot x19"H
- Product Code: KZ301-95
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Hydrangea Plant